If I could sum up the day in one word, for me it would be "Family". There is such a strong, loving bond between both these guys and their families and their strong sense of love shone throughout the day. Especially through the speeches which really left me holding a tear back on many occasion!
In today's blog post, independent wedding planner Caroline Gould shares her top 5 wedding venues in Suffolk (in no particular order):
1. Kenton Hall Estate- A great family run venue with a rustic countryside feel, a hidden gem in rural Suffolk
2. Kesgrave Hall- Modern, stylish and great service on the outskirts of Ipswich
3. Hengrave Hall - A fabulous building with lots of character and you get the whole place to enjoy!
4. Woolverstone Hall- If you like a sweeping driveway and an impressive entrance, look no further
5. Easton Grange- A beautiful barn venue, they have really thought of everything for the bride and groom