In today's blog post, independent wedding planner Caroline Gould shares her top 5 wedding venues in Suffolk (in no particular order):
1. Kenton Hall Estate- A great family run venue with a rustic countryside feel, a hidden gem in rural Suffolk
2. Kesgrave Hall- Modern, stylish and great service on the outskirts of Ipswich
3. Hengrave Hall - A fabulous building with lots of character and you get the whole place to enjoy!
4. Woolverstone Hall- If you like a sweeping driveway and an impressive entrance, look no further
5. Easton Grange- A beautiful barn venue, they have really thought of everything for the bride and groom
Caroline Gould is based in Suffolk and worked as a hotel Wedding Planner before moving into various management positions, leading teams across the country. She launched as an independent wedding planner in 2009 to enable her to use her passion for romance and event management to create bespoke weddings. Along with her team, she keeps up to date with current trends and can also provide extensive knowledge of traditional wedding etiquette.
Caroline regularly writes editorial for local publications such as Places & Faces and Pure Weddings magazine, as well as contributing to topical wedding news on BBC Radio Suffolk.
Your wedding is a day to remember and hiring a wedding planner will ensure it all goes to plan. Our priority is to ensure that both of you have a fabulous day, that your guests have a great time and you all leave with some great memories.
Be sure to drop Caroline an email at email@example.com if you would like to discuss your big day or indeed would love to know a little more about these wonderful venues.