Do you work for a registered charity based in Ipswich?
How would a complimentary Headshot Experience session for you and your staff help the valuable work that you do?
Every month, I will be donating a Headshot Experience Session (worth £195) to one Ipswich-based charity.
This opportunity includes:
- A 1hr headshot experience session for up to three staff members, at an Ipswich location of your choice.
- 12 professionally hand-finished headshots, split between the photographed attendees. (E.g 1 attendee = 12 digital images of that attendee, 3 attendees = 4 digital images of each attendee)
- Speedy 7 business day turnaround, delivered via digital download (hosted for 3mths online).
- Full commercial usage rights to use your new headshots across web, social, print and broadcast media.
To apply, simply complete the form below and I will be in touch, if successful.
Hear what some of my past clients have to say about their own Headshot Experience with Ross Dean Photography
Based in Suffolk, Photographer Ross Dean creates stylish, modern photography for likeminded clients throughout East Anglia.
With a passion for creating striking portraits and delivering an unrivalled client experience, Ross is the perfect fit for business owners and entrepreneurs looking for a photographer with that personal touch.
Terms and conditions:
Entries can only be received from charities with a registered charity number, who are based in Ipswich, and who have not previously received Headshot or Commercial photography from Ross Dean Photography.
One charity will be chosen per calendar month and will be contacted by email.
Charity Headshot Experience sessions can be claimed for up to three people, per session, and must held at a mutually convenient date and time at a location in Ipswich, Suffolk, UK.
Should the charity wish to include further people in their session (over 3 people), the usual Headshot Experience upgrade can be purchased, at a rate of £50 per extra person.
- On claiming a session, a contract/booking form will be sent to the client for electronic signature, confirming their full booking details, as well as the terms and conditions of Ross Dean Photography. This documentation must be completed in full before the Headshot Experience session can take place.
Clients must ensure that all information submitted to Ross Dean Photography in the booking form is correct at the time of completion.
Headshots created at a Charity Headshot Experience session will all be of head and shoulders composition and of environmental style, using the natural light and environment of the chosen, interior/exterior location as background. Charity Headshot Experience sessions do not include headshots taken against pure white, black or other studio coloured backgrounds/green screens.
After the session, the client will be sent access to on online gallery of 12 headshots, within 7 business days of their session. The number of headshots per person will be split across the number of attendees. The gallery link is available online for three months from delivery. It is during this time that the client should download their digital file(s) and back up securely to their home computer system or device.
The client's investment in their Charity Headshot Experience session entitles them to use their headshot(s) for the full commercial use of their charity only (named during entry), across web, print, broadcast and social media.
Helpful FAQs on my Headshot Experience Sessions can be found here.
If you have any questions about any of the terms and conditions of this offer, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org