Gemma Scopes is on a mission to cure and banish the taboo of loneliness through her award-winning blog, podcast and coaching.
After completing her own year-long friend project to make new friends she now helps others do the same as well as building their self-worth and self-confidence.
Mentioned in this show:
- Why/when do we find ourselves feeling lonely from time to time?
- Men & Women - the differences in how we all approach friendships.
- The health benefits of positive friendships.
- How to deal with toxic friendships, which do not serve you.
- Finding comfort spending time with yourself.
- How to meet more people (Online and offline).
- The importance of finding your 'Tribe'.
- How to continue to nurture great relationships.
DISCLAIMER: Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or lifestyle change. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard on the podcast or on this website. Always seek the advice of a legal or financial professional or other qualified provider with any questions you may have regarding a legal or financial matter. Never disregard professional legal or financial advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard on the podcast or on this website.
For more information on Ross' photography, please visit https://rossdeanphotography.com
Welcome to Make Today Count. Your 20mins of fresh conversation, served up to inform, educate & inspire an abundant life. Each episode I chat to thought leaders, influencers and experts in their game who all have one thing in common. The desire to go the extra mile. Pushing against the status quo to create a richer life for both themselves and those around them. Powered by compassion and driven by the need to leave the world that little bit better than when they arrived.
Podcast theme music: ‘March on’ by Silent Partner. Used in agreement with the Youtube Free Music Audio Library.